Appian’s DirectRoute and DRTrack can easily integrate with your business systems, and can be configured to follow your unique business rules and requirements. Data can be passed between our software applications and your ERP, WMS, or Order Management System seamlessly.
Benefits of an Integrated System include:
- Build more efficient routes that use your order info, time windows, volume and work constraints.
- Decrease total transportation costs with optimized route planning and execution.
- See instant updates of costs, mileage and hours as routes are modified.
- Manage routes and deliveries by exception, while improving customer service.
- Improve fleet and driver productivity with performance-based insight.
Data Flow #
Basic Integration Methods #
- Web Services - Push orders from your system to ours in near real time via our extensive web services.
- Order Import Service - Our Order Import Service can import orders from a CSV, TXT, or XLS created by your system using a simple windows service.
- Import via On-premises Software - Import data from CSV, TXT or XLS files using our on-premises software program, DirectRoute.